Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

will make his start against the Tigers for the first time.

in Fragen vor der Anschaffung 27.11.2017 03:47
von jokergreen0220 (gelöscht)

MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee Brewers shortstop Jean Segura is heading home to the Dominican Republic after the death of his 9-month old son. Kevin De Bruyne Jersey . The 24-year-old Segura learned his son, Janniel, had died after the Brewers 7-6 loss to the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday night. Seguras mother, who attended the game, told several Brewers wives. They passed the news to their husbands, who then told Segura after the final out. Ron Roenicke closed the Milwaukee clubhouse to reporters after the game Friday, and the Brewers manager appeared equally saddened a day later. He kept the clubhouse closed before Saturdays game. "I didnt know what to say to him other than giving him a hug and telling him were there for him," Roenicke said. "He had a tough time." Roenicke said that the child had been sick. "Seggy was on the phone yesterday before the game and they thought he was OK, getting better," Roenicke said. "I really dont know much more than that." Segura went 1 for 4 with a double Friday night. He was placed on the bereavement list Saturday. Infielder Elian Herrera was recalled from Triple-A Nashville. Milwaukee players went through batting practice in a sombre mood. "It broke my heart," centre fielder Carlos Gomez said. "Im getting out of the shower and I see hes crying. I go ask him whats happening. He told me, My child pass away. And I dropped it right there." The Brewers 6 1/2 game lead in the NL Central has been trimmed to one after a season-high six-game losing streak. Asked how the players and his team, which has lost 10 of 11, would respond, Roenicke hesitated. "I dont know," he said. "They adapt pretty well. Im sure theyll be OK." Gomez had a different thought about playing on Saturday. "I dont know," he said. "I cant even imagine. We feel like everybody wants to stay home, but its a job we have to finish, come in and play hard." Said St. Louis manager Mike Matheny: "I heard just a little about it. I cant even fathom that. We hurt for him, for sure." Jordan Lukaku Jersey . There is no argument that the line of Pacioretty, David Desharnais and Thomas Vanek was one of the hottest in the NHL leading into the post-season, and they did combine for three goals and seven points, but it was the depth of all four lines that helped propel Montreal. Matz Sels Jersey . Ryan Callahan trade talks caught a lot of people off guard. Details are now emerging about why the Rangers would consider such a move. Darren Dreger: He wants a lot of money. Its been widely reported that Callahan is looking for a seven-year term around $6 million per year. That is not accurate. Im told that it is more than $6. http://www.belgiumsoccerauthority.com/thibaut-courtois-belgium-jersey/ .She struggled with a hacking cough, she was sick, and she twice celebrated too early, but she held her composure in a 6-3, 7-6 (5) victory on Saturday.On her third match point, she let her racket go before hearing a let call to what she thought was an ace.TAIPEI, Taiwan -- A sparkling performance by Japans Takahito Mura in the mens short program gave him the lead in the Four Continents figure skating championships on Wednesday. A perfectly executed quadruple toe-loop jump and triple lutz plus triple toe-loop jump earned him a top points score of 84.21, edging out Richard Dornbush of the United States with 82.13. Chinas Nan Song was in third place with 78.71. Muras display, which brought him a new personal best in the short program, followed a lacklustre 2013 that ended with a sixth place finish at the Japanese nationals. "Throughout the whole season my performances were not accurate," Mura said. "To see the score today made me really happy." Dornbush also produced a stellar performance but a slight stumble on his quadruple salchow -- blamed on a skatee blade catching his pant leg -- cost him precious points in a close contest. Laurent Depoitre Jersey. Denis Ten of Kazakhstan, a pre-championship favourite for the mens title, tumbled on a quadruple toe-loop jump that left him trailing in fifth place with 76.34. In the pairs short program, Chinas Wenjing Sui and Cong Han took an early lead over three American pairs with a commanding score of 75.26. Alexa Scimeca and Chris Knierim were closest with 66.04, followed by Tarah Kayne and Daniel OShea on 62.05 and Haven Denney and Brandon Frazier with 58.57. Canadian duo Piper Gilles and Paul Poirier took a narrow lead in the ice dance short program with 62.38. Madison Hubbell and Zachary Donohue of the United States were lying second with 61.05, with fellow Americans Alexandra Aldridge and Daniel Eaton in third on 57.65. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen