Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

taking the ball early. D

in Fragen vor der Anschaffung 30.11.2017 06:28
von jokergreen0220 (gelöscht)

PHILADELPHIA -- That high-octane, ball-control offence belonged to the San Diego Chargers. David Ospina Jersey . Philip Rivers threw three touchdown passes to Eddie Royal, and Nick Novak kicked a 46-yard field goal with 7 seconds left to lead the Chargers past the Philadelphia Eagles 33-30 on Sunday, spoiling Chip Kellys home debut. On Phillys turf, the Chargers (1-1) looked more like the Eagles ideal offence. They racked up 539 yards, held the ball for 40:17 and sped things up. "We kind of no-huddled the no-huddlers," Rivers said. "We had our own rhythm of no-huddle going. It was a heck of a team win." Michael Vick threw for a career-best 428 yards and two touchdowns and ran for a score. But a porous Eagles defence couldnt stop Rivers all day. He finished 36 of 47 for 419 yards, and the Chargers punted only once. They fumbled twice inside Philadelphias 10 in the first half. The teams combined for 1,150 total yards. The Chargers got good news after the game when they learned receiver Malcom Floyd was fine after leaving on a stretcher with a neck injury on a hard hit by DeMeco Ryans and Nate Allen on the first play from scrimmage after halftime. "All the tests right now look good, so its great for the organization to go out and get a win for Malcom," coach Mike McCoy said. Following a dynamic 33-27 victory over Washington last Monday, the Eagles (1-1) needed more time to get their up-tempo offence going against San Diego. They crammed 53 plays into the first half against the Redskins, took a 26-point lead in the third quarter and held on to beat the defending NFC East champs. But it was the Chargers who moved the ball seemingly at will in the first half. Those two turnovers were costly, however, and the Eagles had a chance to win at the end. "It was big for our offence to just convert on third down, trying to keep their fast-paced offence off the field, knowing how explosive they were," Royal said. The Eagles had a first down at the Chargers 10 before Vick was shaken up on an incomplete pass. Nick Foles came in and threw another incompletion before Vick returned and misfired on a throw. Alex Henery kicked a tying 32-yard field goal that left Rivers plenty of time to answer. "It doesnt matter how we score as long as we score," Kelly said. "But I still think we left too many opportunities offensively out there." Rivers quickly led the Chargers down the field with less than two minutes left, and Novak nailed his fourth field goal to win it. "Last week, we didnt finish the game," McCoy said about blowing a 21-point lead in a 31-28 loss to Houston. "We made too many mistakes. Today, we finished." The Eagles took a 27-23 lead when Vick ran in from the 2, but the defence couldnt hold it. Henery allowed the ball to slip through his hands when Fozzy Whittaker fumbled on the kick return and the Chargers started at the Eagles 39. A few plays later, Rivers tossed a 15-yard TD pass to Royal for a 30-27 lead. DeSean Jackson had 193 yards receiving, including a 61-yard TD, for the Eagles. LeSean McCoy had a career-high 114 yards receiving. "We made our share of plays today and I think were going to get better," Vick said. Antonio Gates led the Chargers with 124 yards receiving, Floyd had 102 and Royal added 90. Rivers found Royal wide open on a third-and-10 for a 24-yard TD pass for a 20-10 lead, but the Eagles got a field goal then tied it when Vick hit Jackson in stride on a deep ball. Vick tossed a 13-yard TD pass to Riley Cooper to cut San Diegos lead to 13-10 in the second quarter. Then the Chargers wasted two excellent opportunities on consecutive drives. Brandon Boykin forced Gates to fumble after a catch, and Casey Matthews recovered at the Eagles 2. The Chargers were at the Eagles 8 on their next possession before Trent Cole forced Ryan Mathews to fumble and Mychal Kendricks recovered. Vick quickly moved the Eagles into field-goal range, but Henery missed a 46-yarder wide right at the end of the half. NOTES: Royal has five TDs on 10 catches in two games. ... Chargers rookie LB Manti Teo didnt play because of a sprained right foot that he injured in a preseason game Aug. 8. ... Eagles starting CB Bradley Fletcher was sidelined because of a concussion. Daniel Torres Jersey .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. Felipe Aguilar Jersey .C. - Blair Jones scored the eventual winner in the third period as the Abbotsford Heat defeated the Oklahoma City Oil Barons 3-2 in American Hockey League action on Friday. http://www.soccercolombiamart.com/world-cup-teofilo-gutierrez-football-jersey/ . It has been eleven years, eight months, and 261 days since I played my last CFL game.LONDON -- Eugenie Bouchard and Milos Raonic set records as they became the fourth and fifth Canadians respectively to reach the fourth round of Wimbledon after straight-set wins on Saturday. Both had to wait out a rain interruption lasting nearly five hours before taking comprehensive third-round victories to join Carling Bassett-Seguso (1983, 1986), Patricia Hy-Boulais (1996-97) and Daniel Nestor (1999) as Canadians who made it into the second week of a major. Bouchard, semifinalist in Melbourne and Paris already this season, posted a 6-3, 6-4 defeat of German Andrea Petkovic. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., joined Bouchard in Wimbledons second week by beating Polands Lukasz Kubot in the third round 7-6 (2), 7-6(4), 6-2. He fired over 30 aces and 50 winners, breaking twice with just six unforced errors on the way to victory. "I was able to be dominant on my serve, I only lost nine points on it," said Raonic. "This definitely makes my life a lot easier and puts pressure on him. "But at the same time, I didnt really have my opportunities. I played a few good points in tiebreaks and he was able to of hold on." Raonic has won three straight Wimbledon grass matches for the first time, after doing the same at Halle, Germany in 2011 and 2012. "Im starting from very low comfort level on grass but now Im feeling pretty comfortable," said Raonic. "Ive made pretty significant progress on this surface this year." The 13th-seeded Bouchard, from Weestmount, Que. Andres Escobar Jersey. , started her match in the early afternoon but found herself in the locker-room for nearly five hours after 15 minutes of play as rain wrecked the schedule. But the weather cleared up in the early evening with Bouchard and Petkovic returning to the court with the Canadian leading 2-1. Bouchard picked up where she left off, putting the pressure on a player who had defeated her in three previous meetings including the Rogers Cup in Toronto three years ago. She took victory on her third match point when Petkovic hit the net with a return. Bouchard produced 30 winners and 14 unforced errors, breaking five time in the match lasting less than 90 minutes. She next plays Frances Alzie Cornet, who beat top seed and five-time champion Serena Williams for the second time this season, winning 1-6, 6-3, 6-4 in a stunning upset. Cornet won their previous meeting on clay at Strasbourg last year. "I played well, even though it was straight sets it was a battle," said Bouchard. "It was tough with the lone rain delay, but it was the same for both girls "Im happy I was able to close it out with any serve, being aggressive and taking the ball early. During the rain delay I tried to conserve energy -- I wanted to give it all on the court. Bouchard said she didnt actually mind the wait. "Rain is part of the Wimbledon experience," she said with a laugh. "Weve been lucky so far, you have to have some rain at Wimbledon." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen