Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

lf available until the Ravens are finished in the playoffs — which could be the first week of February if they make it to the Su

in Fragen vor der Anschaffung 30.11.2017 06:28
von jokergreen0220 (gelöscht)

ST. Chris Neil Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Texas Rangers general manager Jon Daniels says its his full expectation that manager Ron Washington will return next season. The Rangers started play Tuesday mired in a seven-game losing streak and have seen their AL West title hopes apparently slip away for a second straight season because of a September slide. Texas dropped 12 of its first 14 games this month. "I refer to us as partners, and I feel very much that way," Daniels said before Tuesday nights game at Tampa Bay. "Other than that, well address everything in the off-season. Like I said, I fully expect that partnership will continue." Texas is in a crowded field for an AL wild-card spot. "Were in a position to make the playoffs ... its our job to hold on to that," Daniels said. "Weve got to go and have a good at-bat, a good inning, a good game and turn the tide here a little bit. Thats where our focus has to be. Everything else is just a distraction from where our energy and focus should be." Washington, who managed the Rangers to the playoffs each of the past three years including trips to the World Series in 2010 and 2011, said he doesnt fear losing his job. "Im steadfast with what my job has always been," Washington said. "Be the best I can be for this organization as the manager. Back my players. Back my coaching staff. Back the organization. Do the best job I can." Jason Spezza Jersey . Roy says he will know more about Duchenes potential playing status Sunday. Duchene has been out since damaging the MCL in his left knee when he ran into a teammate against San Jose on March 29. Hes been skating on his own all week, before joining the team Saturday hours before a pivotal game in a series tied at 2. Craig Anderson Jersey . -- John Fox will coach the Denver Broncos from the sideline and not the booth upon his return Sunday five weeks after heart surgery. http://www.hockeysenatorsonline.us/mike-hoffman-hockey-jersey/ . A larger-than-life personality known for his intimidating style in the 18-yard box, Schmeichels career spanned some 20 years -- including a memorable tenure at Manchester United.NEW YORK, N.Y. - The New York Jets are keeping busy in their searches for a general manager and a head coach.Owner Woody Johnson and consultants Ron Wolf and Charley Casserly spoke with Philadelphia director of pro personnel Rick Mueller on Sunday as the team looks to replace general manager John Idzik, who was fired last Monday along with coach Rex Ryan.The Jets also will interview Houston director of college scouting Mike Maccagnan and Miami director of college scouting Chris Grier in the next few days.They also have scheduled meetings for this week with Arizona defensive co-ordinator Todd Bowles and San Diego offensive co-ordinator Frank Reich for the coaching job. The Jets already have met with four other candidates, including former Buffalo coach Doug Marrone.Mueller, who has been part of Philadelphias front office since 2012, joined Seattle director of pro personnel Trent Kirchner, Cleveland executive chief of staff Bill Kuharich and Jets senior director of football administration Rod Graves as GM candidates who have interviewed with the team.New York also is still waiting to receive permission to interview Kansas City director of player personnel Chris Ballard and New Orleans director of player personnel Ryan Pace.With Arizona eliminated from the playoffs Saturday, Bowles figures to be one of the hot names mentioned for the various openings around the league. Nate Thompson Jersey. The 51-year-old former NFL safety has led the Cardinals defence the last two seasons after serving as Philadelphias defensive co-ordinator in 2012.The Elizabeth, New Jersey, native has had several other NFL assistant positions, including serving as the Jets defensive backs coach in 2000.Reich, who is also drawing lots of interest around the league, was promoted by the Chargers this season to offensive co-ordinator after being their quarterbacks coach last year. He played 10 of his 14 NFL seasons with Buffalos, but spent 1996 with the Jets and started seven games for New York.Johnson, Casserly and Wolf met with Marrone on Saturday. The former Bills coach became one of the Jets top candidates last Wednesday night when he surprisingly opted out of his contract with Buffalo.The Jets also have talked to Seahawks defensive co-ordinator Dan Quinn and assistant head coach-offensive line coach Tom Cable, and Anthony Lynn, who served as running backs coach and assistant head coach under Ryan.New York has also requested permission to speak with Baltimore offensive co-ordinator Gary Kubiak, but he might not make himself available until the Ravens are finished in the playoffs — which could be the first week of February if they make it to the Super Bowl.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen