Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

Olympic team for Canada. "I would say that I was a little bit surprised," Holmgren said. "I know how badly he want

in Fragen vor der Anschaffung 30.11.2017 06:29
von jokergreen0220 (gelöscht)

NEW YORK -- The New York Yankees are no longer expecting CC Sabathia to return to their rotation this year, given the persistence of inflammation in his injured right knee. Devin Harris Jersey . Asked Friday whether he believed Sabathias season was over, manager Joe Girardi said: "I think thats about fair to say." The six-time All-Star left-hander has been out with a degenerative cartilage problem in his right knee since mid-May, when his ERA reached a career-high 5.28. The Yankees were targeting a post-All-Star-break return for Sabathia, who had begun a rehabilitation assignment. In his second start, Wednesday for Double-A Trenton, Sabathia was hit hard: five hits, five runs and one walk while striking out two in 3 2-3 innings. The next morning, the 33-year-old woke up with swelling in the joint. An MRI test on Thursday didnt reveal any new damage. Sabathia will be examined on July 14 by Dr. James Andrews before the next step is determined, Girardi said, but microfracture surgery is possible. Previously, Sabathia had an operation on the knee in October 2010 to repair a small meniscus cartilage tear. The microfracture procedure requires far more recovery time, though. "Thats a surgery a lot of players dont want to hear when they need to have it," Girardi said. The manager even acknowledged the possibility that Sabathia might have thrown his last pitch for the Yankees, as dire of a scenario that sounds like. "I think its too early to predict that, but whenever you have degenerative issues that cause surgery or things like that, theres always a little question there," Girardi said. Despite his 6-foot-7, 285-pound frame, Sabathia has been remarkably durable, logging at least 28 starts and 180 innings every season of his career. He reached 230 innings or more in five different years, including in 2007 when he won the American League Cy Young Award for Cleveland. Sabathia is in his sixth season with the Yankees. He gave up 10 home runs in 46 innings over his eight starts before landing on the disabled list on May 11. After signing a seven-year, $161 million deal as a free agent prior to the 2009 season, Sabathia had his contract extended in 2011 by one year and $30 million. Making $23 million this season, Sabathia is scheduled to earn $23 million in 2015 and $25 million in 2016. The Yankees have a $25 million option on his deal for 2017 with a $5 million buyout. The Yankees have also been missing injured starters Ivan Nova and Michael Pineda, forcing them to go with a makeshift rotation including Vidal Nuno, David Phelps and rookie Chase Whitley. Nova had season-ending elbow surgery in April. Pineda has been out with a shoulder muscle problem and is not expected back until August. Seth Curry Jersey . has left the San Jose Sharks to become the Boston Bruins director of player personnel. Jose Juan Barea Jersey . The former Edmonton Oilers defenceman was with the St. Louis Blues in training camp on a professional tryout. Whitney, 30, had four goals and 13 points in 34 games with the Oilers last season. http://www.nbamavericksauthority.com/dirk-nowitzki-mavericks-jersey-c-4/ . As each game passes (each has played close with the exception of last night) it becomes clearer just how evenly matched these two teams are and how one mistake, or one bad inning, is likely to sway the result. PHILADELPHIA -- From killing penalties to unlikely scorers, the Philadelphia Flyers are finding all kinds of ways to win at home. Sean Couturier, Zac Rinaldo and Michael Raffl scored to lead the Flyers to their 10th straight home victory, 3-1 over the Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday night. The surging Flyers returned home after a 5-1 trip that sent them to fourth in the Eastern Conference. Brushing off 1-7 and 4-10-1 starts to become one of the hottest teams in the NHL, they are 9-2 since Dec. 17 and have found new life under coach Craig Berube. "I think theyre confident guys right now and they believe they can win," Berube said. "Theyre not always going to play their best hockey, but were squeezing wins out." The Flyers havent lost at home since Nov. 7 against New Jersey. Theyre on their longest home winning streak since they won 11 straight Oct. 27-Dec. 5, 2003. The Flyers have won all 10 in regulation, their longest streak without OT since a 14-game regulation home winning streak from February 10-April 4, 1985. They won the last 14 home games of the regular season before making a run to the Stanley Cup finals. Steve Mason was again sensational in goal, stopping 19 shots for his 18th win. Tomas Plekanec scored for the Canadiens. For whatever reason, most notably the coaching change from Peter Laviolette to Berube, the Flyers are simply a different team over the last three months. The offence that failed to score more than two goals in a game though each of the first nine games has scored at least three in 11 of 12. Theyve thrived on the penalty kill, also. Philadelphia was 4 for 4 on the PK against Montreal, its sixth consecutive perfect game (19 of 19) in that category. "Penalty killing is about everybody on the ice being more committed than the power play, blocking shots, clearing pucks, goalies making big saves," Berube said. Rinaldo even chipped in from the foourth line. Jason Kidd Jersey. Known more scrapping his way into the lineup, and taking a seat in the penalty box, Rinaldo scored on a backhander late in the first for his first goal since Nov. 7, 2013. He has six goals in 142 career games. "The boys have been really supportive of me," Rinaldo said. "You just got to put pucks on the net and thats what I did and it went in for me." He stretched the lead after Couturier tipped one in for his eighth goal of the season 6:27 into the game, just the latest two-goal lead for the Flyers. Raffl beat goalie Peter Budaj, who had 24 saves, for his third goal of the season in the second for a 3-0 lead. "It doesnt matter if were down a goal or up a goal, were sticking to the system, even though weve got enough good players to score goals to come back or to play good enough defence to bring it home," Raffl said. Flyers defenceman Andrej Meszaros had three assists. "All the defencemen are trying to jump up into the play, whoever has the chance," he said. "Thats the game now, and if you want to attack and you have the D join in, its a big advantage to score a goal." Plekanec scored a short-handed goal for Montreal in the second to cut it to 3-1. The Canadiens, though, could never seriously rally and took only five shots in the third. That made it easy enough for Mason to earn his latest win. "Weve got to find a way to get into our comfort level earlier and we just didnt find that right away," Montreal forward Brian Gionta said. Notes: Flyers F Matt Read sat out with a concussion. ... Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren was disappointed captain Claude Giroux failed to make the Olympic team for Canada. "I would say that I was a little bit surprised," Holmgren said. "I know how badly he wanted to be made to the team. Its a tough call, a lot of good players to be chosen from." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen