Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

You hate thinking it can co

in Fragen vor der Anschaffung 12.12.2017 04:31
von jokergreen0220 (gelöscht)

TORONTO - Richard Panik hopes to develop some more consistency with the Toronto Maple Leafs, who improved their forward depth by claiming the winger off waivers from the Tampa Bay Lightning. Kevin Jepsen Jersey .Its going to be a great motivation for me to play in front of those fans and just bring my A-game every night, Panik said Thursday on a conference call with Tampa Bay media. Theres a lot more pressure going there because its Canada and especially Toronto. Im just going to focus on my game and my next step is getting into the lineup and go from there.After making his NHL debut during the lockout-shortened 2013 season, the 23-year-old developed into a full-time NHL player last year with the Lightning and had three goals and 10 assists in 50 games.Panik became the odd man out in Tampa Bay after a less-than-inspired training camp and pre-season when Brett Connolly and rookies Vladislav Namestnikov and Nikita Kucherov emerged to make the team.Panik wondered in the final days of camp if this might be coming, especially when he wasnt in the lineup for the final exhibition game. Still, he was disappointed his tenure with the Lightning ended like this.I tried my best, Panik said. Even at the camp I tried to make the team, and it didnt work out.Claiming the 2009 second-round pick could be a smart gamble for the Leafs, who boasted theyd be better because of competition for roster spots not only in camp but during the season.Panik could fit on Torontos second or fourth line, possibly displacing Matt Frattin. With Brandon Kozuns speed game making him an interchangeable part up and down the lineup, the six-foot-one, 201-pound Panik brings a different dimension.Its going to be a new start for me and Im going to do my best to make the lineup in Toronto, Panik said. Im very excited about it.To make room for Panik, the Leafs sent wingers Josh Leivo and Troy Bodie to the AHLs Toronto Marlies.Those players will be available to the Marlies when they open their season Saturday against the Utica Comets, the AHL affiliate of the Vancouver Canucks.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter Custom Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . Bobrovsky posted a 2-0-1 record with a 1.58 goals-against average and .950 save percentage to help the Blue Jackets (35-26-6) gain five of a possible six points last week. He capped the week by making 32 saves and stopping 2-of-4 shootout attempts in a 2-1 win over the Minnesota Wild on Saturday. Robbie Ray Jersey . The 31-year-old, a two-time CFL lineman of the year, was among the most coveted free agents on the market. The Windsor, Ont., native will be especially important to a team that has lost veteran quarterback Anthony Calvillo to retirement and is expected to go with the less experienced Troy Smith and Tanner Marsh this season. http://www.diamondbacksapparelsshop.com/ . After Mariota was pushed around by Stanford on Thursday, finishing 20/34 with 250 yards and two touchdowns in Oregons Title hope-crushing defeat, hes going to need a poor performance or two from the remaining frontrunners to have a shot at the most coveted individual trophy in college sports.PITTSBURGH -- Brett Keisel is in his 12th season with the Pittsburgh Steelers and the 35-year-old defensive end realizes it might also be his last. If hes on his way out, at least hell get a chance to do it on the field. Keisel expects to play on Sunday when the Steelers (6-8) travel to Green Bay (7-6-1). He missed four of the previous five games with plantar fasciitis in his left foot but practiced on Friday without any issues and is listed as probable. With two weeks left, Keisel could sway the Steelers to keep him another year by performing well. He also could be auditioning for a spot on another roster. But, most importantly, he has a chance to slip on his familiar No. 99 jersey after missing most of the last month. Keisel started at Baltimore Thanksgiving night before the injury flared up again, forcing him to leave the game after just eight snaps. "I dont know, I think (the re-injury) could have happened, even if I would have waited," Keisel said. "So, Im glad it happened and that I was still able to come back. Its possible that I couldnt play this week, but Ive done enough standing around. Im a worker bee. (And) its just a matter of getting back to feeling normal again." Keisel believed he had to push it in practice to get an idea if he could withstand the intensity of game conditions. Defensive co-ordinator Dick LeBeau was encouraged by the results. "Hes been getting a little better every week," LeBeau said. "I think hes in a more positive frame of mind, just being around him. I really think that he feels hes got a real legitimate shot. Well see. The fact that he has limited stiffness, which you would expect." Keisel doesnt shy away from the fact he could be in the final days of his career. "I also wanted to go down fighting with my teammates," Keisel saaid. Gregor Blanco Jersey. "Whatever happens, I wanted to be out there with them and doing my job. (So), I feel good, like I could still play, but well see what happens. Our trainers have done a good job getting me ready, and I feel better. So, I think well be ready to go." As far as Keisels future with the Steelers, he wasnt able to say what he would do if he doesnt return to the club that drafted him in the seventh round in 2002. But Keisel realized that the Steelers could make the decision for him like they did with Hines Ward, Aaron Smith, James Farrior, Chris Hoke and Casey Hampton. All were fixtures on teams that went to three Super Bowls in six years between 2005-10. All either retired, were released or not re-signed when their final contract was up. "Thats the nature of this business," Keisel said. "(And) whatever happens Im grateful for my time here. Im grateful for the success that weve had on this team. (And) I want to go out on a positive note. Of course, it would be tough to move on. I bleed black and gold. Im a Yinzer. I love this city. I plan on raising my family here. So, its going to be a tough decision when its made." Keisel noted that hell consult his family to make the final decision. "I love being a Steeler, and I love being part of this locker room," he added. "Its been awesome, and I hope we can keep it going. You hate thinking it can come to an end. But Ive got a lot of great memories, and I think we can build fond memories every day here. Thats been the best part." Notes: Along with Keisel (foot), OT Kelvin Beachum (knee), WR Jerricho Cotchery (shoulder), OT Marcus Gilbert (ankle), DT Steve McLendon (ankle) and WR Emmanuel Sanders (foot) all practiced and are listed as probable for Sunday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 3 Gäste sind Online

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ombreprom
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3127 Themen und 18299 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :

Besucherrekord: 101 Benutzer (06.10.2016 22:29).

Xobor Xobor Community Software