Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

e Dallin Bachynski sa

in Fragen vor der Anschaffung 12.12.2017 04:32
von jokergreen0220 (gelöscht)

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Montreals Eugenie Bouchard needed seven match points to secure a tough win over Virginie Razzano of France, 6-2, 7-6 (10) on Wednesday to reach the third round of the Australian Open. Ashley Williams Jersey . Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver, seeded 28th, played through severe back pain to claim a 3-6, 7-6 (6), 7-6 (9), 6-1 victory over Australian Matthew Ebden. You can watch Day 3 coverage today at 1pm et/ 10am pt. Watch Day 4 action live at 7pm et/4pm pt on TSN.ca and on TSN at 10pm et/7pm pt. The Canadian needed treatment three times in the second set and at times looked finished, but the 23-year-old fought on and managed to earn the improbable victory. The back pain has bothered him since the start of the year, forcing him to quit a semifinal in India and pull out of a tournament in Sydney. "Its been lingering, I had to hang tough. Im super-thrilled to get through," said Pospisil, who depended on painkillers to get him to the finish after being told by a physiotherapist that he could go on if he wished. "Midway through the third I was not feeling very good, I took some tablets and 30 minutes later I didnt feel so much." The Canadian next plays eighth seed Stanislas Wawrinka after the Swiss beat Alejandro Falla 6-3, 6-3, 6-7 (4-7), 6-4. It will be Pospisils first career appearance in the third round of a Grand Slam. Bouchard will play in the third round of a Grand Slam for just the second time after reaching that plateau at Wimbledon last summer. Shes the first Canadian woman to reach the third round at Melbourne since Sonya Jeyaseelan in 2000. The 30th-seeded Bouchard faced a stiff battle against Razzano, whos ranked No. 100 in the world. The Canadian won the first set in 35 minutes but took nearly 90 minutes to win the second. "It was kind of crazy," Bouchard said of the second set. "It became just mental and I just had to fight. Im happy I pulled through in the end. We had some crazy points." "She played some really good points, too, on my match points," Bouchard continued. "It was a battle back and forth. I felt overall I didnt play as well as I know I can. But even if its a bit ugly, still fight and try." Bouchard, 19, is making her main draw debut in Australia after failing to qualify in 2013. She had an early break in the opening set against the Frenchwoman and pulled ahead 5-1. But she lost a break in the seventh game before eventually taking the set on a Razzano double-fault. In the second set, the French player fought off match points and took the set to a tiebreaker. Bouchard finally closed it out with a cross-court winner. Bouchard, who was named The Canadian Press female athlete of the year last month, won with four aces, 25 winners and the same number of unforced errors. "I came into this Slam seeded now for the first time," Bouchard said. "So, of course, my first few rounds Im expected to win. I always expect myself to do well. "I just try to ignore the outside expectations and pressure and really just focus on what I need to do. At the end of the day, I really need to perform. I cant really worry about what people say on the outside." Bouchard had a handful of Aussie fans in matching singlets spelling out "Eugenie" cheering her on. She threw them her towel after the match and had a koala bear doll tossed back as a memento of the evening. She next plays Lauren Davis of the U.S., who beat Germanys Julia Goerges 7-5, 2-6, 6-4. In mens doubles, Torontos Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia opened with a 6-4, 6-3 defeat of Germans Benjamin Becker and Daniel Brands. The eighth-seeded duo needed just 65 minutes to win with eight aces. In womens doubles, Sharon Fichman of Toronto and Monica Puig of Puerto Rico dropped a 4-6, 6-4, 7-5 decision in their opening match to Spaniards Garbine Muguruza and Arantxa Parra Santonja. Blank Jersey .com) - The 2014 Holiday Bowl is the first postseason venture pitting a pair of ranked foes against each other, as No. Joe Allen Jersey . -- The Washington Redskins coaching staff distanced itself from other coaches Thursday by siding with ownership -- and not the players -- in the NFLs labour dispute. http://www.soccerwalesshop.com/customized/ . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. LAS VEGAS -- T.J. McConnell laid out like a baserunner diving headfirst into a base. He missed the ball, but, after landing with a thud, jumped up and raced the other direction. Aaron Gordon, who did get the steal because of McConnells effort, flipped the ball ahead and Arizonas point guard ran under it, scoring an easy basket in transition. The play, and countless others like it in a spirit-crushing rout over Utah, let the rest of the Pac-12 field -- and the country -- know that one of the nations best defensive is in high gear for the post-season. Playing with a feverish intensity from the opening tip, Arizona raced through the record book and overwhelmed the stunned Utes in a 71-39 rout on Thursday to match the most lopsided game in Pac-12 tournament history. "We were locked in," Arizona coach Sean Miller said. "Everything that we wanted to do defensively, we were able to do it." Nick Johnson scored 14 points, McConnell 13 and Gordon added 11 for Arizona, which shot 53 per cent. That was just a side note to what the Wildcats were doing defensively. After playing two close games against Utah during the regular season, top-seeded Arizona (29-3) opened the tournament with a have-to-see-it-to-believe-it defensive performance. Energized by a raucous crowd that made it feel like the McKale Center, the Wildcats were at their lane-jumping, shot-contesting best against the Utes (21-11) to move into Fridays semifinals against Colorado or California. Arizona jumped on Utah early and had stamped its name in the record books by then, setting marks for fewest points allowed, fewest field goals (12) and lowest shooting percentage (25). The Wildcats held the Utes to 13 points in the first half, another record, and matched UCLAs 32-point win over Oregon State in 2006 to move into Fridays semifinals against Colorado or California. Jordan Loveridge and Delon Wright, Utahhs leading scorers, combined for seven points on 1-of-4 shooting and Utah lost by 13 fewer points than its 10 previous losses combined. Joe Ledley Jersey. "When we get stops and get rebounds and get the push, our athleticism is really at play," Johnson said. "I think finishing with dunks and around the basket gets everybody going. Arizona had hoped to make a statement in the Pac-12 tournament to earn a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament. The Pac-12 regular-season champion Wildcats certainly did in their tournament opener, playing with an intensity Utah had no chance of matching after playing a close game against Washington the night before. The crowd at MGM Grand Garden Arena started chants of "U of A! U of A!" long before the opening tip and the Wildcats turned the game into a rout not long after the ball went up. Racing out for dunks and 3-pointers in transition set up by their climb-in-your-jersey defence, the Wildcats stormed past the Utes with an 18-2 run that put them up 22-6. Arizona kept its foot on the Utes behind its defence, contesting every shot, pass and dribble. The Wildcats held Utah to 5-of-19 shooting while forcing eight turnovers in the first half. Loveridge and Wright, who combine for over 31 points per game, took four shots and had no points between them. "They were really putting on a defensive clinic in the first half," Utah centre Dallin Bachynski said. Second half, more of the same. Utah missed its first 11 shots -- its first field goal came 9:15 in -- and at one point had five players on the court who had yet to score in the game. Yep, it was that bad. The only thing in doubt at that point was whether the Utes would get to 30 points. They got there with 4:17 left, but, boy, was it ugly. "They took pride in guarding us," Utah coach Larry Krystkowiak said. "They took the life out of us." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: elaine95
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2809 Themen und 17877 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :

Besucherrekord: 101 Benutzer (06.10.2016 22:29).

Xobor Xobor Community Software