Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

GENEVA -- Roger Federer eased to victory over Mikhail Kukushkin on Friday, bringing Switzerland level at 1-1 with Kazakhstan in

in Fragen vor der Anschaffung 16.12.2017 10:29
von jokergreen0220 (gelöscht)

GENEVA -- Roger Federer eased to victory over Mikhail Kukushkin on Friday, bringing Switzerland level at 1-1 with Kazakhstan in the Davis Cup quarterfinals. John Hannah Jersey . Federers 6-4, 6-4, 6-2 win in less than two hours restored order for the 15,000 Swiss fans who saw Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka surprisingly lose the opening singles match. "I was very satisfied with my performance," Federer said. "It doesnt change in terms of being 1-0 up or down -- I have to make sure I played my match." Wawrinka, ranked No. 3 after his first Grand Slam title, was beaten 7-6 (5), 6-2, 3-6, 7-6 (5) by 64th-ranked Andrey Golubev. Federer and Wawrinka, doubles champions at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, are scheduled to team up Saturday against Kazakh doubles pair Aleksandr Nedovyesov and Evgeny Korolev. "Clearly I am available if (captain) Severin (Luethi) wants me to play," Federer said after beating the 56th-ranked Kukushkin. The winner will face Britain or Italy in the semifinals in September. Italy leads 1-0 after a rain-affected first day, though Andy Murray leads Andreas Seppi 6-4, 5-5 in a singles rubber which will resume Saturday. Switzerland is aiming to reach its first semifinal since 2003 in pursuit of a first Davis Cup title. Wawrinka received a huge ovation stepping on court at the Palexpo indoor arena for his first match in Switzerland since becoming a Grand Slam champion in January. However, there was a stunned near-silence when Golubev converted his sixth match point with an overhead winner. The third-ranked Wawrinka acknowledged starting "a little bit tight, a little bit nervous." "When Im in that position I know that I dont move so well," he said, after making 70 unforced errors and converting just one of his 10 break points. The Swiss No. 1 also smashed his racket on the hard-court surface in frustration during the second set. Golubev, who lost to Wawrinka in the first round in Australia, overcame his early nerves to win a first-set tiebreak. "I tried to be always aggressive, didnt give him too much time," he said. Wawrinka, who played in a 5-0 loss against Kazakhstan in 2010, said the heavily favoured Swiss would not be complacent. "We didnt come here thinking it was going to be an easy tie," he said. Patrick Chung Jersey . For Bergevin, the best pick is the 30th — which traditionally goes to the Stanley Cup winner. "Thats our goal. Rex Burkhead Jersey . - The infectious smile was missing from Nam Nguyen last week. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/Elite-Cassius-Marsh-Patriots-Jersey/ . - For a general manager who preaches building through the draft, Reggie McKenzie has struggled to find impact players his first two years in Oakland.NEW YORK, N.Y. - The Tampa Bay Rays have put shortstop Yunel Escobar on the 15-day disabled list because of a sore right shoulder and called up left-handed reliever Jeff Beliveau from the minors. The Rays made the moves before Tuesday nights game at Yankee Stadium against New York. Escobars move was retroactive to June 25, making him eligible to come back on Julyy 11. Trey Flowers Jersey. Ben Zobrist started at shortstop in his place against the Yankees. Beliveau was recalled from Triple-A Durham for his third tour with Tampa Bay this season. He retired all six batters he faced in the majors. Beliveau is making his seventh stint with the Rays in the past two seasons. He has a 1.10 ERA and 10 saves at Durham this year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen