Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

some loafs dur

in Ernährung 11.08.2018 09:35
von elaine95 | 213 Beiträge

Houston Texans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins believes he deserves more recognition as one of the NFL's elite wideouts.聽According to ESPN.com's Sarah Barshop Darius Leonard Colts Jersey , Hopkins said the following Friday:聽"I definitely feel like I'm underrated. I think I'm the best receiver in the NFL. Having guys ranked in front of me that I know that I'm better than, that's always going to drive me."The 26-year-old was named to the Pro Bowl for the second time in his career last season, and he was also given an All-Pro first-team nod for the first time.Hopkins enjoyed one of the most productive seasons of his career in 2017 with 96 receptions for 1,378 yards and 13 touchdowns.Among all NFL players Dallas Goedert Jersey , he ranked sixth in catches, fourth in receiving yards and first in receiving touchdowns.It can be argued that Hopkins was even better in 2015 when he exploded for 111 receptions, 1,521 yards and 11 scores.A significant drop-off in production the following campaign may have contributed to Hopkins' perceived slight.His 78 grabs for 954 yards and four touchdowns in 2016 marked the worst statistical output of his career aside from his rookie year in 2016.Much of Hopkins' downturn was likely due to the fact that he never clicked with quarterback Brock Osweiler.Hopkins had a great connection with rookie signal-caller Deshaun Watson in seven games last season before Watson went down with an injury Authentic Nick Chubb Jersey , however.Per Barshop, Hopkins has big expectations for himself and Watson over the course of an entire season:聽"I expect us to be the best duo in the NFL, honestly. That's my goal. I'm pretty sure that's his goal. If we have those goals for ourselves, that's going to help the team get to where we want to get to. But expectations Da'Ron Payne Jersey , the sky is limit what that kid can do."In 2018, Hopkins will look to firmly establish himself as a mainstay among the NFL's top-flight wide receivers, such as Antonio Brown of the Pittsburgh Steelers, Julio Jones of the Atlanta Falcons and Odell Beckham Jr. of the New York Giants. POSITIVES鈥擯rodigious strength that is apparent every snap.鈥擱ocked-up frame (6'5" Michael Gallup Jersey , 315 lbs) that is balanced from top to bottom; he'll be able to immediately handle NFL physicality.鈥擟an latch and extend defenders as if bench-pressing them and has torque coming from his elbows and lower-back strength.鈥擬ean streak on the field that shows good competitive toughness and intensity.鈥擜bove-average body control in space to roll into and through contact with ease.聽 聽 聽 聽聽NEGATIVES鈥擧is 2016 tape was far better than his 2017 highlights, and he'll have to convince teams he's still trending upward.鈥擧ad some loafs during 2017 that show a disengaged player.鈥擶on't succeed when asked to routinely play in space and is best suited for a gap scheme.鈥擫ateral agility is suspect and highlights a tightly wound lower half.鈥擯lay speed is average at best.聽 聽 聽 聽聽OVERALLWyatt Teller is one of the draft's most physically imposing interior offensive linemen. He has a muscular frame that will have no problem handling the beef he'll see up front in the NFL. 2017 saw a regression in terms of overall play, and plenty of that looked to be from a player less interested in his performance than he was the previous year. Teller will have to convince teams his 2016 tape represents who they'll get. If he does, he could be a rookie starter with all of the tools to become a standout in a gap scheme.聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽GRADE: 6.00 (Round 3)PRO PLAYER COMPARISON: Cameron Erving Marcus Davenport Jersey , Kansas City Chiefs.

nach oben springen