Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

dez (0-4, 5.12) will make

in Fragen vor der Anschaffung 30.08.2018 09:53
von liny195 | 150 Beiträge

Jon Gruden jawed at the officials Michael Brockers Jersey , worked closely with the quarterbacks and was once again adored by the Oakland Raiders fans.

It was as if he had never left the Coliseum.

Jon Gruden was a winner in his return to the sideline for Oakland when the Raiders got a touchdown pass from Connor Cook in a 16-10 victory over the Detroit Lions on Friday night.

"It was awesome," he said. "I saw some recognizable faces that had gotten a little bit older. I saw some old friends who mean a lot to me. Like I said all along, this is a great responsibility. The nostalgia has worn off. We have to do something with the opportunity. But it was sure great to see the Raiders fans."

Gruden was welcomed back warmly to the Coliseum for his first game here as Raiders coach since beating the Jets in a playoff game Jan. 12, 2001. Gruden was traded to Tampa Bay after that season and has spent the past nine years as an ESPN analyst.

Raiders owner Mark Davis lured Gruden back to the sideline with a 10-year contract worth a reported $100 million following a disappointing six-win season under Jack Del Rio.

The Gruden era appeared to get off to a rousing start when Marshawn Lynch ran 60 yards for a TD on the third snap, but the score was called back on a holding penalty by rookie tackle Kolton Miller.

"I was really ticked off after watching that get called back," Gruden said. "Chucky came out for a brief moment tonight."

Oakland settled for a punt on the only drive with starting quarterback Derek Carr, but scored three times in five drives with Cook at the helm. Cook threw a 7-yard TD pass to Ryan Switzer in the second quarter and led Oakland to a pair of field goals by rookie Eddy Pineiro. Cook finished 11 for 19 for 141 yards.

The Lions also welcomed a new coach in Matt Patricia, who opted to rest star quarterback Matthew Stafford, who got enough work in two days of joint practices against Oakland.

"We got a lot of good work in this week," Patricia said. "He took a lot of reps and he saw a lot of different looks. That was the goal Daeshon Hall Jersey , to come out here and be able to get some of those different team tempo plays and have it scripted and a little controlled. Just thought it was a good opportunity tonight to have the other guys go out and compete."

Matt Cassel got the start and went 10 for 18 for 81 yards, leading Detroit to one score on three drives, with Ameer Abdullah capping it with a 1-yard TD run . Jake Rudock finished 12 for 19 for 84 yards.

NATIONAL ANTHEM

Lynch once again sat during the national anthem. Lynch also sat for the anthem all of last season but never gave a reason for his decision. No other players on either team demonstrated during the anthem, with the Lions all standing together with locked arms.

ROOKIE REPORT

Lions second-round RB Kerryon Johnson showed good burst, running for 34 yards on seven carries and adding four catches for 33 yards.

"To me, didn't make enough plays at the beginning, didn't make enough plays at the end," Johnson said. "I still have work to do. We still have work to do. It was the first game. First-game jitters out for everybody."

The Raiders also had a strong performance from a second-round pick with DT P.J. Hall getting a sack and batting down a pass in the first half. Oakland undrafted free agent RB Chris Warren III ran 13 times for 86 yards .

INJURIES

Raiders CB Antonio Hamilton limped off twice in the second half with an apparent ankle injury.

HELMET FOUL

There was one penalty under the new rule prohibiting players from leading with their helmets. Oakland S Karl Joseph was called for the infraction on a tackle against Abdullah in the second quarter.

OFF THE DIRT

Pineiro's second field goal came at the end of the first half after Gruden called for a run that set up Pineiro's 48-yarder off the infield dirt. Pineiro added a 45-yard field goal off the dirt in the fourth quarter. The Raiders will play at least one regular-season game this season with the infield dirt in place for Oakland Athletics games.

"I remember when we drafted (Sebastian) Janikowski, it was like being on a foreign planet for him when he got here and started kicking off the dirt," Gruden said of Oakland's first-round pick in 2000. "We did manage to get him a couple of looks."

NEXT UP

Lions: Host Giants on Aug. 17.

Raiders: Visit Rams on Aug. 18.

Shelby Miller did not get the results he wanted Chaz Green Jersey , but just being back on the mound for the first time in over a year was a positive for him.

Brian Anderson and Cameron Maybin each drove in two runs to help spoil Miller’s return to the mound after missing over a year for Tommy John surgery as the Miami Marlins beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 9-5 on Monday night.

”It was so good to be back,” Miller said. ”I felt really good most of the game. I think my command could have been a little bit better, but overall I think the results don’t play out as good as I pitched.”

Miller (0-1) made his first start since April 23, 2017 and gave up six hits and five runs in 3 2/3 innings.

”It’s unfortunate it didn’t go the way he wanted as far as winning the game and going deep in the game, things he’s conditioned for, but just getting back on the mound and doing what he did today was really nice for all of us to see,” Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo said.

He struck out five and walked two while throwing 85 pitches.

”It’s about getting out of there healthy, it’s about getting back on the bump after being off for 14 months, that alone is a goal reach in itself,” Miller said. ”I’m just excited to be back and I’m excited to be a part of the team again.”

Dan Straily (3-3) pitched effectively while appealing a five-game suspension for intentionally throwing a pitch at the San Francisco Giants’ Buster Posey on June 19. Straily allowed three runs in 6 1/3 innings for the Marlins.

”Frustrating start to the game Randy White Jersey ,” Straily said. ”I was trying to get back where I was as a pitcher, where I needed to be.”

Justin Bour hit his 13th home run for Miami, which won its third straight.

”As an offense we know we’re not a club that’s going to be a quick strike, throw five or six (runs),” Marlins manager Don Mattingly said. ”We’re kind of one here, two there type of offense and that’s the approach we’ve been taking.”

Jake Lamb began the scoring with a home run in the first inning for the Diamondbacks, who saw their four-game winning streak end.

Bour responded with a solo shot in the bottom half.

Jeff Mathis’s base hit and Miller’s sacrifice fly gave Arizona a 3-1 lead.

The Marlins cut the deficit to 3-2 on a single by Starlin Castro.

Miami scored three runs in the pivotal fourth to take a 5-3 lead on a base hit by Derek Dietrich and a two-run double by Anderson.

The Marlins broke the game open in the eighth with four runs sparked by Maybin’s two-run single.

Chris Owings’s RBI double and Mathis’s sacrifice fly in the ninth cut the final deficit to 9-5.

GOLDSCHMIDT EXTENDS ROAD STREAK

Arizona’s Paul Goldschmidt singled in the third inning to extend his road hitting streak to 13 games, which includes seven home runs and 17 RBIs during that span.

MARLINS ARE COMING BACK

Miami has won four of its last five home games with all four being comeback wins.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Diamondbacks: RHP Clay Buchholz (left oblique) was placed on the 10-day disabled list. ”He said he could take the ball and would take the ball, that gives me the feeling that he’s feeling good enough, but not perfect Fozzy Whittaker Jersey ,” Lovullo said. . LHP Robbie Ray (oblique) will make his return to the rotation for Wednesday’s game. . OF A.J. Pollock (thumb) has been cleared with baseball activities. . OF Steven Souza (pectoral) threw in the outfield and has been cleared to be a designated hitter in rehab assignments. . RHP Randall Delgado (shoulder) will have another rehab assignment on Wednesday, but still has ”several” more appearances before returning to the big leagues.

Marlins: C J.T. Realmuto (right wrist) did not play after taking a foul ball off his wrist in Sunday’s game. ”That last at-bat, he took a swing, and you could tell something was bothering him,” Mattingly said. ”We think he’s just a day. Give him a day and see how he feels. He was pretty sore today.” . LHP Caleb Smith (shoulder) was placed on the 10-day disabled list and MRI results revealed he has a Grade 3 lat strain. . RHP Jose Urena (shoulder) starting a throwing program and Mattingly believes he will be able to return soon after he is eligible on July 1.

UP NEXT

Diamondbacks: RHP Zack Godley (8-5, 4.64 ERA) will start the second game of the series on Tuesday. Godley is 3-0 with a 2.95 ERA in three starts.

Marlins: RHP Elieser Hernandez (0-4, 5.12) will make his second start against the Diamondbacks after giving up five runs in three innings on June 1.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: gfgfgfgfgfgf5
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3545 Themen und 18718 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 101 Benutzer (06.10.2016 22:29).

Xobor Xobor Community Software