Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

Texans partner with Chevron for volunteering - Houston ChronicleMaking the community a better place

in Voliere & Einrichtung 29.10.2018 03:35
von zhangzk | 76 Beiträge

Houston Texans News: June 26 Womens Customized Houston Texans Jerseys , 2018 Houston Texans NewsTexans’ Kareem Jackson on move to safety: ‘I like it’ - Houston ChronicleSomeone’s happy about a position change.NFL NewsBrady repeats as No. 1 player in ‘Top 100’ rankings - NFL.comIt was a well-deserved top ranking for TB12.Anthony Barr: Russell Wilson should’ve been MVP - NFL.comThe Vikings linebacker had a lot of great things to say about the Seahawks QB.Falcons ink ex-Chiefs safety Parker to 1-year deal - NFL.comAtlanta bolsters their secondary by adding veteran Ron Parker.Houston & Collegiate SportsJames Harden is the NBA’s 2018 Most Valuable Player - The Dream ShakeAlas, The Beard reigns supreme.Daryl Morey finally wins NBA Executive of the Year - The Dream ShakeThe boss gets some hardware, too.Game Recap: Toronto Topples Houston. 3 Blue Jays home runs too much for Astros. - Crawfish BoxesWe’ll try again tomorrow.Three And Out: Texans-Colts Predictions I have a lot of walls to bash my head against thinking about this 0-3 start, so let’s jump right into the predictions.I don’t want to waste one precious moment that I could be concussing myself rather than thinking about the Texans’ offensive line.Diehard Chris:Colts 23, Texans 20.Titan Matt Weston Authentic Whitney Mercilus Jersey , Slanderer of Blade Runner, a huge fan of the Texas Rangers, and legitimate believer that David Robinson should be allowed to exist on the same planet as Hakeem Olajuwon: Colts 23, Texans 20.Luke Beggs:Colts 24, Texans 17.Kenneth L.: Texans 34 Johnathan Joseph Jersey , Colts 17.Capt. Ron:Texans 17, Colts 17.Mike Bullock:Colts 31, Texans 17.BFmf’nD:Colts 17, Texans 12.Tim:Texans 24, Colts 20.Thanks for the uplifting predictions Youth J.J. Watt Jersey , fellas. *Wipes blood from forehead*.I think I’ll switch from bashing my head against the wall to water-boarding myself.In whiskey.Whiskey-boarding?Is that a thing?Can we start that YouTube channel?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: nariozbmtop
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5489 Themen und 20672 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 101 Benutzer (06.10.2016 22:29).

Xobor Xobor Community Software