Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

I think this team has a chance

in Ernährung 08.11.2018 03:58
von elaine95 | 175 Beiträge

DALLAS (AP) — Alexander Radulov started a rally and John Klingberg finished it as Dallas kept firing shots in its busiest period in team history.Klingberg scored the go-ahead goal late in the second period Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey , when Dallas scored on four of its team-record 30 shots, and the Stars beat the Anaheim Ducks 5-3 on Saturday night.Connor Carrick and Jamie Benn also scored for Dallas in the second. Tyler Seguin assisted on the goals by Radulov and Benn.The barrage wiped out a 3-0 Anaheim lead and came against Ducks goalie John Gibson, who entered the game 3-0-1 with a 1.44 goals against average.Radulov became the first Dallas player to score a goal in each of the first four games.“It’s always hard to come back from 3-0 down,” Radulov said. “Today the hockey god was on our side.”Klingberg’s goal from the right point to the upper left corner of the net came at 17:46, 2 seconds before a roughing penalty against Gibson expired.“(The power play) was a huge key tonight, especially on that one when the game-winner was scored,” Radulov said. “We were winning all those neutral pucks.”Radek Faksa added a length-of-the-ice, empty-net goal with 1:28 to play.Anton Khudobin, making his Dallas debut in goal, had a good view of the action at the other end of the ice.“It was amazing to see that comeback,” Khudobin said. “If I could have a pillow, I would probably fall asleep.”The NHL record for shots on goal in a period is 33, by the Bruins in the second period of a 3-2 home win over Chicago on March 4, 1941. The franchise record is 32 by the Minnesota North Stars on Dec. 13, 1972, against Philadelphia.The loss was Anaheim’s first. Dallas is 3-1.Anaheim’s Jacob Silfverberg and Kiefer Sherwood had first-period goals, and Adam Henrique added a power-play goal at 8:09 of the second, when the Ducks had only four shots on goal.At the first intermission, Stars coach Jim Montgomery made changes.“I think it put a little desperation in us,” Montgomery said. “We changed all four lines. I wanted Radulov to get (Valeri) Nichushkin going. I thought (Jason) Spezza would be a good center with that group.”Nichushkin and Spezza assisted on Carrick’s goal.“Those lines all generated chances,” Montgomery said.Gibson made 40 saves while playing the first two periods. Ryan Miller had six in the third.“We hung our goaltender out to dry,” Ducks coach Randy Carlyle said. “That’s inexcusable for a hockey club to put a guy in that type of situation, under siege for 20 minutes. They turned their game up.”Khubodin stopped 22 shots.Anaheim’s first-period goals resulted from long-range shots.Silfverberg took the puck in the right corner, skated around to the left point and sent a wrist shot past a screen by Max Comtois for the first goal at 9:01.At 13:28, Sherwood scored his first NHL goal when he tipped Josh Manson’s shot from the right point up and past Khubodin.Dallas finally took advantage of the huge advantage in shots on goal at 11:14 of the second Alex Killorn Jersey Kids , when Radulov scored from the left faceoff circle on the Stars’ first power play. At that point, they had outshot Anaheim 28-13.That goal seemed to energize Dallas. On the Stars’ next four shots, they scored twice 9 seconds apart to tie the game at 3.NOTES: Dallas twice has had 25 shots in a period, most recently in the second period against Pittsburgh on March 16, 1997. … Anaheim’s captain, C Ryan Getzlaf, (pulled groin muscle) missed his third game. RW Carter Rowney left the game with an upper-body injury. … Seguin leads the Stars with 10 points (3 goals, 7 assists). Silfverberg has six points (two goals, four assists) to lead the Ducks.UP NEXTDucks: Complete a quick two-game trip at St. Louis on Sunday.Stars: Play the first of two games in two nights on Monday at Ottawa. Boston Bruins defenseman Zdeno Chara signed a contract that will take him through his 42nd birthday, and he’s already anticipating the next one.”I believe, myself, that I’m going to be playing beyond this contract,” he said on Wednesday after agreeing to a one-year deal that will pay him at least $5 million.”No matter how long you want to continue to play, you have to perform. You have to back up your status,” he said. ”So I know I need to go out there every night and do my job, perform and play hard and work hard and be a great example for my teammates. (The) rest of it, it will fall into place.”A five-time All-Star who was the league’s best defenseman in 2009, Chara turned 41 this month but still leads the Bruins in time on ice with an average of 23 minutes per game. He has seven goals and 16 assists this season, his 20th in the NHL, and is the franchise’s third-leading scorer for a defenseman, behind Hall of Famers Ray Bourque and Bobby Orr.”He’s been a dominant player this year,” Bruins general manager Don Sweeney said. ”He takes all of the hard matchups still, doesn’t shy away from any situations and has embraced the role that he’s kind of emerged into. … He’s indicated that he wants to perform at a high, high level, he expects to perform at a high level http://www.tampabaylightningteamshop.com/authentic-andrei-vasilevskiy-jersey , and he’s backed that up.”Chara was in the final year of a seven-year, $45 million contract that reportedly paid him $4 million this year. His new deal guarantees him $5 million but also has incentives that could pay him $1.75 million more.”I will not be surprised if we’re sitting here (again),” Sweeney said, ”because he’s indicated he wants to continue to play.”Sweeney conceded that Chara had leverage if he went to the free agent market. But the 6-foot-9 Bruins captain said he wanted to stay in Boston and help develop young players such as Charlie McAvoy, Jake DeBrusk and Anders Bjork.”I believe in this team,” Chara said. ”It’s very exciting to be a part of this team. I think this team has a chance, and that’s all you can ask for. The rest of it is up to us to do on the ice. So, yeah, that was my priority, to stay in Boston, to be a Boston Bruin.”Sweeney said Chara’s influence isn’t just on the younger players.”It really is a ripple effect through our whole hockey club,” the GM said. ”Every player realizes the bar is set so high with a player that has accomplished as much as he has, yet he shows up every day. … At times, when we’re trying to get him off the ice, he wants to be on it more. So, I think the example for excellence starts with Zdeno.”Chara played in the Bruins’ first 68 games this season before an unspecified injury that has sidelined him since March 13. Boston has also played without Patrice Bergeron, David Backes, Rick Nash, Torey Krug, McAvoy and DeBrusk this month, but is just one point behind the Tampa Bay Lightning for the best record in the Eastern Conference heading into Thursday night’s matchup.”I’m so proud of the team, and what the guys have been able to do with so many guys being out of the lineup,” Chara said. ”Just a great indication that this team has a never-give-up attitude and willing to fight till the last whistle.”—

nach oben springen