Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

first African-American player

in Ernährung 15.11.2018 09:22
von elaine95 | 205 Beiträge

TAMPA http://www.officialflyersproshop.com/authentic-adidas-shayne-gostisbehere-jersey , Fla. (AP) Brayden Point scored the deciding goal in a shootout for the second consecutive game, lifting the Tampa Bay Lightning to a 4-3 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Monday night.Tyler Johnson, Chris Kunitz and Adam Erne scored in regulation for the NHL-leading Lightning, who played most of the game without Nikita Kucherov after the league’s top scorer was injured. Still, the Atlantic Division leaders edged second-place Toronto hours after acquiring defenseman Ryan McDonagh and forward J.T. Miller in a blockbuster deal with the New York Rangers just before the NHL trade deadline.Tampa Bay parted with forward Vladimir Namestnikov, two prospects and two draft picks – a first-round selection in 2018 and a conditional first-rounder in 2019.James van Riemsdyk, Mitch Marner and Tyler Bozak had the goals for Toronto, which played without injured star Auston Matthews. Frederik Andersen stopped 39 shots.Andrei Vasilevskiy finished with 27 saves for Tampa Bay. He denied Marner on a penalty shot with 6:02 left in the third period to keep the score tied.Kucherov left with 5:41 remaining in the first and did not return. The team announced he sustained an upper-body injury. The two-time All-Star has 82 points in 63 games.KINGS 3, GOLDEN KNIGHTS 2LOS ANGELES (AP) – Anze Kopitar tied the game with 10.8 seconds left in the third period and Dustin Brown scored a power-play goal 3:14 into overtime Travis Konecny Jersey , rallying Los Angeles past Vegas.Jeff Carter, in his second game back after missing 55 with a cut tendon, scored the Kings‘ first goal on a power play at 12:28 of the third. Jonathan Quick stopped 37 shots.Erik Haula and Reilly Smith scored for Vegas. Marc-Andre Fleury made 41 saves.It was the first victory for the Kings in three games against the expansion Golden Knights. The teams meet again Tuesday in Las Vegas.BLUE JACKETS 5, CAPITALS 1COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) – Seth Jones and Cam Atkinson each had a goal and two assists as Columbus topped Washington.Columbus scored four goals in the first period – two on power plays – in winning its second game in three days and first in four tries against the Capitals this season. Artemi Panarin had a goal and an assist, and Sonny Milano and Mark Letestu – acquired in a trade Sunday – also scored.Sergei Bobrovsky made 25 saves for the Blue Jackets, who held onto the second wild-card spot in the Eastern Conference with a knot of teams still in contention.Alex Ovechkin got his league-leading 39th goal for Washington. Braden Holtby made 12 saves in the first period and Philipp Grubauer had 18 in the last two.FLYERS 1, CANADIENS 0, SOMONTREAL (AP) – Sean Couturier scored in the sixth round of the shootout and Philadelphia edged Montreal for its season-best sixth straight victory.Petr Mrazek Adam Cracknell Jersey Womens , making his third straight start for the streaking Flyers, stopped 28 shots in his fourth shutout this season. Mrazek is 3-0-0 since being acquired from Detroit last Monday.Philadelphia passed Washington for first place in the Metropolitan Division. The Flyers have earned at least one point in 12 straight games (10-0-2).Backup goalie Charlie Lindgren made 33 saves for the Canadiens, who have lost eight of nine.Both teams scored one goal after five shootout rounds before Couturier beat Lindgren in the sixth.The Canadiens have been shut out nine times this season, tying a franchise record.AVALANCHE 3, CANUCKS 1DENVER (AP) – Nathan MacKinnon had two goals and an assist, and Mikko Rantanen added a goal and an assist in Colorado’s victory over Vancouver.Semyon Varlamov made 31 saves and came within 1:16 of his third shutout this season. The Avalanche won for the 11th time in 12 home games and moved within two points of idle Calgary for the second wild card in the Western Conference.Daniel Sedin scored and Jacob Markstrom stopped 25 shots for the Canucks.— PITTSBURGH (AP) Pittsburgh Penguins‘ rookie forward Zach Aston-Reese didn’t know he scored the eventual game-winning goal until he was on the bench.Aston-Reese broke a third-period tie with a power-play goal and the Penguins beat the Los Angeles Kings 3-1 on Thursday night for their 10th straight home victory.Two nights after scoring his first two NHL goals, Aston-Reese gave the Penguins the lead at 5:24 of the period with his first power-play goal. Kris Letang’s point shot through traffic clipped Aston-Reese’s skate and went between goalie Jonathan Quick’s pads.Article continues below ...”I heard my name (announced) and I was surprised,” Aston-Reese said. ”I didn’t even realize it had gone off my foot. My eyes widened and I just looked at (Letang) on the bench. I wasn’t really expecting that.”The Penguins’ home streak is the longest since a franchise-record 13-game run during the 2013-14 season. The Penguins haven’t lost in Pittsburgh since Jan. 4, a 4-0 setback to Carolina. Pittsburgh has won eight of 10 overall and 13 of 17.Ryan Reaves scored in the second period Wayne Simmonds Jersey , and Evgeni Malkin added an empty-netter. Matt Murray, playing his 100th NHL game, stopped 34 shots. Murray is in sole possession of first place for the most wins in his first 100 games among goalies to debut since 2005-06. He is unbeaten in regulation in his last eight decisions and won his last six at home.”I think Matt’s really been locked in the last half dozen games he’s been in the net,” Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said. ”An indication that Matt’s on top of his game is he tends to make the difficult plays look easy. I can see it from the bench, the comfort level he has in there.”Dion Phaneuf scored a power-play goal in his Kings debut. Phaneuf and forward Nate Thompson were traded from Ottawa to the Kings for Marian Gaborik and Nick Shore during the Senators‘ 6-3 loss to Pittsburgh on Tuesday night.Immigration issues nearly kept Phaneuf from making his Kings’ debut. If his immigration paperwork didn’t go through in time, Phaneuf wouldn’t have been eligible to play. He skated on a fourth defense pair during the morning skate.”The odds were that the immigration stuff wasn’t going to go through, was what I was told,” Phaneuf said. ”I’m very fortunate that they were able to get the paperwork done and when I found out, I was pretty excited about the opportunity to play my first game for this organization.”Quick made 36 saves for the Kings Womens Bryan Rust Jersey , who have lost three straight games.Reaves opened the scoring at 6:06 of the second period with a blocker-side wrist shot from the top of the circle. Reaves said he was inspired by a meeting earlier in the day with Willie O’Ree, the first African-American player in the National Hockey League.O’Ree was in attendance Thursday and visited the Penguins after the team’s morning skate where Reaves caught up with him.”I can’t promise goals, but I (told O’Ree) I was going to have a good game for him, and hopefully get him one, and I did,” said Reaves, who is black. ”With Willie O’Ree in the house, it was pretty special. He’s a pioneer for players like me and it was nice to get him one.”NOTES: Sidney Crosby has a 10-game home point streak, while Malkin has points in six straight at home. … Penguins F Patric Hornqvist Josh Jooris Jersey Womens , who missed his sixth game with a lower-body injury, was on the ice before Thursday’s morning skate. … Thompson missed the previous four games with the Senators because of a lower-body injury. Pittsburgh scratched D Chad Ruhwedel, D Matt Hunwick and F Teddy Blueger. Los Angeles sat D Paul LaDue, D Kevin Gravel and F Michael Mersch.UP NEXTKings: At Buffalo on Saturday night.Penguins: Host Toronto on Saturday night.

nach oben springen