Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

It’s not just another game for Richard Sherman and

in Fragen vor der Anschaffung 06.12.2018 06:42
von liny195 | 186 Beiträge

the Seahawks Authentic Pierre Garcon Jersey , and Doug Baldwin admitted Sherman isn’t just another cornerback he will face Sunday.Sherman and Baldwin remain close and have talked even more this week than they usually do.Sherman said Thursday he didn’t expect the Seahawks to cut him while he was hurt. Seattle released Sherman, who was rehabbing a torn Achilles, in the offseason to save $11 million in salary cap space for 2018.Baldwin was more blunt in his assessment of the situation.“I thought it was really s****y to be honest with you, how it ended,” Baldwin said, via video from Gregg Bell of The News Tribune. “I would really have liked for him to stay here and had an opportunity to finish his career with this organization, but it’s part of the business. It doesn’t work that way.”Sherman, 30, spent the first seven seasons of his career in Seattle. He signed with the 49ers soon after the Seahawks cut him.He has allowed only 16 catches for 266 yards this season, according to Pro Football Focus.Baldwin hopes Sherman receives a warm reception from the fans for “everything he’s done for this organization.”Which non-49ers game are you looking forward to in Week 3? Welcome to Week 3 of the NFL season. We got our first taste of Week 3 with the Cleveland Browns getting their first win in 635 days. The game also gave us a glimpse of the overall first pick in the 2018 draft in Baker Mayfield. Can he save the Browns and Hue Jackson’s job? Only time will tell. Now it’s the Sunday games. The San Francisco 49ers get going in the morning at 10:00 AM in an away game against the Kansas City Chiefs. A majority of the games are in the morning, so we may miss out, but there should be some fun games that afternoon to watch. I’ll probably be tuning into Los Angeles Chargers vs. Los Angeles Rams for nothing more than the fan chaos that is going to happen. L.A. has had football for all of two years, so I want to see how deep these new-rooted allegiances go when they have a battle for the city. Despite losing Joey Bosa, I’d like to see what the Chargers can do against this Rams squad. I’m not a gambler, so I’m not picking them to win http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/dante-pettis-jersey , but they aren’t exactly traveling far to take on the Rams. Too bad it’s hard to get Chargers fans to go to games. In any case, that’s the afternoon game I’m interested in. New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons 10:00 A.M., FOXSan Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs, 10:00 A.M., FOXOakland Raiders at Miami, 10:00 A.M., CBSBuffalo Bills at Minnesota Vikings, 10:00 A.M., CBSIndianapolis Colts at Philadelphia Eagles, 10:00 A.M., FOXGreen Bay Packers at Washington, 10:00 A.M., FOXCincinnati Bengals at Carolina Panthers, 10:00 A.M., CBSTennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars http://www.sanfrancisco49ersteamonline.com/earl-mitchell-jersey , 10:00 A.M., CBSDenver Broncos at Baltimore Ravens, 10:00 AM., CBSNew York Giants at Houston Texans, 10:00 A.M., FOXLos Angeles Chargers at Los Angeles Rams, 1:05 p.m., FOXChicago Bears at Arizona Cardinals, 1:25 p.m., CBSDallas Cowboys at Seattle Seahawks, 1:25 p.m., CBSNew England Patriots at Detroit Lions, 5:20 p.m., NBC

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: yaya2017
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3803 Themen und 18977 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 101 Benutzer (06.10.2016 22:29).

Xobor Xobor Community Software