Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

The Green Bay Packers say starting receivers

in Fragen vor der Anschaffung 06.12.2018 06:56
von liny195 | 186 Beiträge

Randall Cobb and Geronimo Allison are questionable for their game Monday night against the San Francisco 49ers.Both wideouts have hamstring injuries. Cobb has missed the last two games while Allison has missed one. Cobb and Allison have been limited participants in practice this week.Without them Cheap Dante Pettis Jersey , the Packers have had to rely more on rookies Marquez Valdes-Scantling and Equanimeous St. Brown in the receiving corps alongside top wideout Davante Adams.Starting right tackle Bryan Bulaga is also listed as questionable, though coach Mike McCarthy says he is not concerned with that injury.Among five other players listed as questionable are cornerback Jaire Alexander (groin) and safety Jermaine Whitehead (back).Quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who was a full participant in practice Friday after focusing on rehab on Thursday, is not listed on the injury report. He has been playing with a left knee injury suffered in the season opener.Picks against the spread for Week 3 NFL games The 2018 NFL season is officially in full swing, which means regular season betting is back. I’m back for another year of picks in the Westgate SuperContest. SB Nation’s partners over at Odds Shark are sponsoring my entry again. The contest requires selecting 5 games each week and picking them against the spread. After a season-opening 4-0-1 performance Cheap Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey , Week 2 was a disaster, as I went winless in the contest. I was 7-9 on my overall picks against the spread, so it was clearly some bad decision-making for the contest.I did not touch the 49ers in Week 2, but I’ve decided to go for the reverse jinx in Week 3. I think they lose by just under two touchdowns to the Chiefs, but maybe they can surprise me and spring the upset. Things have changed drastically since the start of the season. Expectations on the 49ers have sunk while the Chiefs are now the hot team of choice.Everybody is betting on Kansas City http://www.49erscheapstore.com/marquise-goodwin-jersey-cheap , but they enter Week 3 facing an interesting trend. Since 2003, teams that are playing at home in Week 3 after playing back-to-back road games have gone 9-26-2 ATS in the Week 3 game. I was tempted to go with the 49ers just based on that, but I’m not so sure given how well this Chiefs offense has been performing. And so, for the SuperContest I’m taking the Chiefs at -6.5Here are my five SuperContest picks for Week 3.Saints (+3) over FALCONSCHIEFS (-6.5) over 49ersBengals (+3) over PANTHERSWASHINGTON (+2.5) over PackersGiants (+6.5) over TEXANSThe Chiefs are the only favorite I am taking this week. I’ve decided to invest in some dogs in Week 3, even going back to the well with the Giants. They are facing a Texans squad dealing with the above mentioned home opener after back-to-back road games Youth Mike Person Jersey , and also this interesting trend, according to the Action Network: Since 2003, teams that fail to cover the spread in back-to-back games to start the season have gone 65-51 (56%) ATS in Week 3. So, I’m foolishly going with the Giants a second straight week.I went 7-9 overall in Week 2. Here are all my picks for Week 3:BROWNS vs. Jets (+3): Browns — WINFALCONS vs. Saints (+3): SaintsCHIEFS vs. 49ers (+6.5): ChiefsDOLPHINS vs. Raiders (+3): RaidersVIKINGS vs. Bills (+16.5): VikingsEAGLES vs. Colts (+6.5): ColtsWASHINGTON vs. Packers (-2.5): WashingtonPANTHERS vs. Bengals (+3): BengalsJAGUARS vs. Titans (+9.5): JaguarsRAVENS vs. Broncos (+5.5): BroncosTEXANS vs. Giants (+6.5): GiantsRAMS vs. Chargers (+7): RamsCARDINALS vs. Bears (-6): CardinalsSEAHAWKS vs. Cowboys (+2): SeahawksLIONS vs. Patriots (-7): PatriotsBUCCANEERS vs. Steelers (-1): Bucs

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: yaya2017
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3803 Themen und 18977 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 101 Benutzer (06.10.2016 22:29).

Xobor Xobor Community Software