Wichtig! Nach der Registrierung erhalten Sie eine E-Mail mit ihren Zugangsdaten.
Absender der E-Mail: info@burunduk.ch

Fotos, Videos, Grafiken und (Texte) sind urheberrechtlich geschützt!

Well apparently not so fast my friend.

in Voliere & Einrichtung 12.01.2019 06:44
von zhangzk | 81 Beiträge

Titans vs. Steelers time http://www.titanscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-quinton-spain-jersey , TV schedule, odds, streaming, announcers and more The third preseason game is the dress rehearsal, right? Mike Vrabel said that wouldn’t necessarily be the case for the Titans in Pittsburgh. Add this to the long list of things that Vrabel is doing unconventionally. There will be a lot of guys we won’t see in this game. That list includes (but is not limited too) Derrick Morgan, Malcolm Butler Cheap Derrick Henry Jersey , Brian Orakpo, Rashaan Evans, Jack Conklin and Rishard Matthews. It would be hard to make it a dress rehearsal anyway with all of those guys not playing.We can still get a decent look at the first team offense with most of the injuries being on the defensive side of the ball. Taywan Taylor had a great game last week. I want to see him get more run with Marcus Mariota in this one- last week his only snap with Mariota was the TD.Here is everything you need to know about watching the game:TV ScheduleDate: Saturday, August 25, 2018Time: 3:00 PM CTChannel: WKRN Channel 2Announcers: Dan Hellie, Charles Davis and Cory CurtisLocation: Heinz Field | Pittsburgh Brett Kern Jersey ,
PARadio: 104.5 The Zone | Full listings hereOnline Streaming: NFL Game Pass (Free 7-Day Trial)Odds: Titans +4 Taylor Lewan spoke to the media today for the first time since the hit in Miami because players aren’t allowed to talk to the media while they are in the concussion protocol- which he cleared last night. Lewan made a very interesting comment at the end of his time with the media (via John Glennon):If you notice the last answer there he talks about the support he got from Mike Vrabel versus his coach in 2015. A lot of people took that as a shot at Ken Whisenhunt, but Lewan missed the last game of the 2015 season with a concussion. Whisenhunt had long been fired by that point in the season. It was actually a shot at Mike Mularkey.Honestly, I’m not that surprised to see this. Mularkey comes from the “old school” when concussions weren’t taken nearly as seriously as they are now. The main takeaway here should be that it is awesome to see Vrabel have a guy’s back in the way that he did with Lewan. I do think that is one of the benefits of having a guy as the head coach who had a recent career in the league.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: solitiarefree
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5514 Themen und 20697 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 101 Benutzer (06.10.2016 22:29).

Xobor Xobor Community Software